1. Beginning April 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. (PT), entries will be collected via social comments to entry post promoted through the Facebook platform.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Align Technology, Inc., the makers of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen, will select 1 user upon their sole discretion of all eligible entries each month. Considerations for judging include: compelling story, quality of comment, and user’s Invisalign treatment history.
3. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Each monthly winner (9 total) will be chosen at Align’s sole discretion and receive one Visa gift card each in the amount of $100 if selected. Approximate value is $100.
4. ENTRIES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: All current Facebook audience members are eligible to apply. A sponsored post including entry video will be uploaded on the brand’s Facebook property (Facebook.com/Invisalign). To apply, users are required to submit their story as a comment on the video’s actual post. Winners are eligible for their prizes after agents of the brand have conducted a follow-up interview. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.) aged 18 or older. Employees of the Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons living in the same household of each of the above are ineligible. Void where prohibited.
Any applicable federal and state tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winners and the winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 in connection with any prize valued at over Six Hundred Dollars ($600).
Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Sponsor for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this contest.
7. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the contest and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for contest, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
8. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the state of California (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California law governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPONSOR: Align Technology, Inc. 2560 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, CA 95131, Attn: Legal Affairs. SPONSOR: CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won. Void where prohibited.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.