1. Eligibility: Invisalign Smile Style Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Align Technology, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its promotional partners, HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Align Technology, Inc., 2560 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, California 95131. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Floor 21, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 30, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Time of entry will be determined by Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion. Mixpo, Inc.’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.InvisalignSmileStyle.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the online registration form. You will be required to provide your name, a valid email address, age, and zip code. Once you have submitted your registration information, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limitations on Entering Sweepstakes: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries must be posted prior to the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Late entries will not be accepted.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes, and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around October 6, 2016. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Sponsor will contact the Grand Prize winner within 4-6 weeks after the winner is confirmed to make arrangement for prize fulfillment.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: An Invisalign® treatment (“Treatment”)
The Treatment may be used for winner or a member of winner’s immediate family with an Invisalign provider chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion (approximate value of $5,000). Actual value of Treatment will vary and winner will not receive the difference between the actual value and the approximate value listed. Treatment must be initiated within nine (9) months of Grand Prize winner confirmation or Grand Prize winner forfeits the Grand Prize. In the event that Treatment is not medically suitable as determined by an Invisalign trained doctor in good standing, or treatment is not geographically available to Grand Prize winner (within a 35 mile radius of winner's home), or Grand Prize winner otherwise forfeits the Treatment portion of the Grand Prize, at Grand Prize winner’s sole discretion, Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 in place of the Treatment.
Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its promotional partners, including, without limitation, Administrator, Mixpo, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity Grant: Each entrant, by participating in the Sweepstakes, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness, opinions, and prize information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity without notice, review or approval.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. In such event, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT, OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (5) LATE, LOST, UNDELIVERABLE, DAMAGES, OR STOLEN MAILS; OR (6) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming, or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, then Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. Winners List: The winners list or a copy of the Official Rules may be obtained after September 30, 2016 by sending a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Gold PR, Invisalign Smile Style Sweepstakes, 4008 Shady Ridge Drive, Corona, CA 92881 or by visiting http://bit.ly/2bvjlJi. All requests must be received by December 31, 2016. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 9/30/16 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. To enter and for Official Rules, visit www.InvisalignSmileStyle.com.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older are eligible to enter. Ends 9/30/16 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit www.InvisalignSmileStyle.com. Void where prohibited.
For FB/Instagram – please use the above abbreviated rules. Feel free to "abbreviate words," For example:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to 50 U.S (D.C.) 18 +. Ends 9/30/16 at 11:59 p.m. ET. For Official Rules, including odds & prizes, visit www.InvisalignSmileStyle.com. Void where prohibited.
For Twitter –
No.Purch.Nec. 50 US 18+ rules: [short link]