Invisalign & Mom It Forward New Smile Sweepstakes Official Rules
Did you ever think that your smile could affect your overall happiness and success? Or help you get a better paying job? According to a new perception study conducted by Kelton Research for Invisalign, people with straight teeth are perceived as more successful, smarter and are more likely to land a job when competing with someone who has a similar skill set and experience. Whether we like it or not, ones appearance is a constant trigger of snap judgments. Whether interviewing for a job or just looking to make a good first impression, this study indicates that the alignment of teeth is a catalyst for assumptions regarding success, popularity, intelligence and general health.
If you have put off straightening your or your child’s teeth, it’s time to think about the importance of a smile and Invisalign wants to help you put your best smile forward by sponsoring a giveaway with Mom it Forward. One lucky mom will receive an American Express Gift Card in the amount of $1500 to put towards an Invisalign or Invisalign Teen treatment. Two runner-up prizes will also be awarded as $150 American Express Gift Cards.
Invisalign is teaming up with Mom It Forward to help moms understand the importance of a good smile and is hosting a sweepstakes to give one lucky mom $1500 to spend on improving their smile or their child’s smile and two runner ups will be selected to win $150 American Express Gift Cards. To enter, simply follow the steps outlined below. Winners will be randomly selected on or before July 31st, 2012.
Here is how you can enter to win:
To enter, visit the Mom It Forward website and follow the steps provided (see below). Also be sure to read the Sweepstakes rules: http://goldprsocialmedia.com/momitforward/. For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following form with your name, zip code, age, and email (every field is mandatory and must be completed in order to enter the giveaway). Then, visit Invisalign.com and take the Invisalign Self Assessment. At the end of the assessment, input one of the “Facts to Consider” on this form.
OR an entry can also be submitted by sending a stamped 3”x 5” postcard with your name, zip code, age, and email to:
Invisalign Mom it Forward New Smile Giveaway
c/o GOLD PR
980 Nicholas Place
Corona, CA 92882
The sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on Friday, July 13, 2012. One winner will be selected at random on or before July 31, 2012 and announced on MomItForward.com within approximately ten (10) days of selection.
- No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Beginning at 9:00:00 a.m. (ET) June 08, 2012 and continuing through July 13th, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET), you may enter the Invisalign & Mom It Forward New Smile Giveaway by visiting: http://goldprsocialmedia.com/momitforward/, and by completing the entry form with your name, zip code, age, and email (every field is mandatory and must be completed in order to enter the giveaway). Then, visit Invisalign.com and take the Invisalign Self Assessment. At the end of the assessment, input one of the “Facts to Consider” on this form.
Or an entry can also be submitted by sending a stamped 3”x5” postcard with your name, zip code, age, and email postmarked by July 13th, 2012 to:
Invisalign Mom it Forward New Smile Giveaway
c/o GOLD PR
980 Nicholas Place
Corona, CA 92882
Only one entry per stated entry opportunity, per entrant. Duplicate entries may be disqualified in Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Promotion Period. This promotion begins at 9:00 am (ET) on June 10th, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 pm (ET) on July 13th, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). Mom It Forward.com’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the promotion. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible, participants must be (i) at least 18 years of age; and (ii) a legal resident of the 50 United States, including Washington, D.C. Entrants who are not at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence represent that they have their parent(s)/guardian’s permission to enter. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- Prize. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner of the Grand Prize and two (2) winners of Runner-Up Prizes. The Grand Prize winner will receive $1500 American Express gift card to put toward an Invisalign or Invisalign Teen treatment. A Runner-Up Prize of a $150 American Express gift card will be awarded to two (2) winners. Total approximate value is $150. Use of American Express gift cards is subject to the terms and conditions established by American Express regarding its gift cards.
Invisalign treatment is not appropriate for everyone. The Grand Prize winner will be evaluated by an Invisalign trained provider to determine whether he or she (or his or her dependent) is a suitable candidate for the Invisalign treatment. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value (including in the event that the Invisalign trained provider determines, in its sole discretion, that Invisalign® treatment is not appropriate, in this case, winner will still receive a $1500 gift to use at their discretion). Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of a prize.
- Drawing. The winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. The chances of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Sponsor will notify winners by email, and/or by other means provided within the promotion materials within approximately ten (10) days following the drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. The winner must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should the winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select a new one in a second-chance random drawing. Winner and any guest may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release that, among other things, will allow Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s and Mom It Forward.com’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state, and any other submitted content or material for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this promotion, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or winner who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Governing Law. This promotion and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and participants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, Santa Clara County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and federal court located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this promotion.
- Rules/Winners List. Individuals may request a copy of these Official Rules and the name of the winner by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope to INVISALIGN MOM IT FORWARD SMILE SWEEPSTAKES, 2560 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, CA 95131. Vermont and Washington residents may omit postage.
- SPONSOR. Sponsor of this promotion is Align Technology, Inc. All questions regarding this promotion should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.