1. Eligibility: Invisalign Teen® and Playlist Live Orlando VIP Ticket Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry. Entrants who have not reached the age of majority in their state of residence must have permission from their parent or guardian to enter and accept the prize. Employees of Align Technology, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its promotional partners, their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Align Technology, Inc., 2560 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, California 95131. Administrator: Gold Public Relations, Inc., 4007 Shady Ridge Drive, Corona CA 92881.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 19th 2016 at 3:00 p.m. local time for Orlando, FL, ends on April 19th 2016 at 8:00 p.m. local time for Orlando, FL (the "Promotion Period). Twitter, Inc.’s servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During each Event Entry Period, Sponsor (@InvisalignTeen) will post about the Playlist Live Orlando event on Instagram and Twitter. Click on the post, and follow instructions to complete a registration form including your name, email address and phone number. NOTE: Prize is limited to tickets to the event and does not include transportation. You automatically will receive one (1) entry for the applicable Event Entry Period drawing. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Event Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Twitter handle. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, Twitter handles, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner for the Event Entry Period from all eligible entries received during each Event Entry Period, immediately after each ends. The potential winners will be notified by email and through Twitter. Potential winners (and their parents/legal guardians if the winner is a minor in their state of residence) must respond to Sponsor within 24 hours of the time that the notice is sent confirming that he/she will accept the prize or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a/the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, time permitting, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: (A pair of VIP Tickets and one parent pass to the Playlist Live Orlando. Sponsor will provide all details about the applicable concert (time, date and location) to each winner. Approximate Retail Value: $410.
Winners must provide their own transportation to and from the concert. Winners may pick up the ticket prizes at Will-Call by producing a photo ID to prove their identity. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the applicable prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Event Entry Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its promotional partners, including, without limitation, Instagram, Twitter, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity Grant: Each entrant, by participating in the Sweepstakes, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness, opinions, and prize information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity without notice, review or approval.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT, OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (5) LATE, LOST, UNDELIVERABLE, DAMAGES, OR STOLEN MAILS; OR (6) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming, or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, then Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
12. Privacy and Use of Data: Sponsor collects personal information from you when you enter this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to use any information collected in accordance with its Privacy Statement, which may be found at http://www.invisalign.com/privacy.
13. Winner List and Official Rules: For a winner list and a copy of these Office Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Administrator at 4007 Shady Ridge Drive, Corona CA 92881 by June 30, 2016.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
[I have drafted these assuming that you may do local advertising in each market during each promotional period. You would need to modify the “end time” statement if you are going to advertise BEFORE each entry period and include the date, start and end time.]
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 13 AND OLDER.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends April 19th at 8:00 p.m. EST For Official Rules, complete details, visit www.goldprsocialmedia.com/playlistlivetickets. Sponsor: Align Technology, Inc.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner (or Promoted Tweets)
NO PURCH, NEC. Ends April 19th at 8:00 p.m. EST Rules: www.goldprsocialmedia.com/playlistlivetickets.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 13 years and older. Ends April 19th at 8:00 p.m. EST For Official Rules, including odds, & prize descriptions, visit www.goldprsocialmedia.com/playlistlivetickets. Void where prohibited.